Monday 30 June 2014

Mani Cai with broth 上汤马尼菜

A rare find, I spotted Mani Cai in the supermarket and decided to buy it for tonight vegetable dish.  I always enjoy cooking mani cai with broth 上汤马尼菜 because it has many vitamin properties.

With PSLE looming near, I need to feed my kid well.  We were already warned by tutors that we need to give our kids enough rest and healthy food.  The tutors are more paranoid than us.  Stress.



What you need:

1 cup of pork broth
handful of wolfberries
Mani Cai
1 X egg
1 tbsp minced garlic

Method:

Heat wok well, add in oil and sautee minced garlic until fragrant.

Add in Mani Cai and give it a good stir fry.

Add in pork broth and wolfberries and let it simmer for 5 mins.

While stirring the vegetable and broth, add in the beaten egg.  Stir until egg is evenly distributed.

Bring to a boil and season with salt and pepper (I usually like fish sauce rather than salt).

Serve with rice.


Cheers!


8 comments:

  1. i love this dish! my mom used to make it for me a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mom still staying with you right? Get her to cook for you again.

      Delete
  2. This is delicious! It is all new food to me but I love this type of cooking. Healthy, tasty and easy to prepare :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is healthy and easy and good for health too.

      Delete
  3. Nice healthy food to prepare your children for their tests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delicious! I have to check out 马尼菜 next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noobcook, this veg has lots of vitamins as compared to others. So it is very healthy.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.