Monday 22 September 2014

Omelette with Pork 煎蛋猪肉

I don't know why I never cook Omelette with Pork 煎蛋猪肉 for my family as I ate this so often when young and love it.

It pairs well with rice as well as porridge.



And best of all, my daughter loves it!   She is already asking for it for our next meal.

What you need:
Serve 3

4 Eggs, beaten
100g Minced pork
sesame oil
light soya sauce
pepper
Oil

Method:

Marinate minced pork with sesame oil, soya sauce and pepper.  I like mine more pepper.

Heat wok until real hot, add in pork and stir fry until it is cooked.

Lower heat and add in egg.  Making sure the eggs covered the pork.  (My pan was big and thus my omelette is flat but if you are like my mom, hers is thicker, use a smaller fry non stick pan).

Cook until the omelette is golden, flip over and continue to cook the other side until golden.

Serve with rice or porridge.


Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. I love this with plain porridge. Yours look really yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this too, one of my family's favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something similar to egg foo yoong, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veron, somehow we felt this is even better than Foo yoong egg.

      Delete
  4. it's usually such one simple dish that sums up a simple and nice lunch isn't it? fuss free indeed.. now i need my porridge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never try cooking this style b4, looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple meal but looks so delicious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes don't need an elaborate meal to make some happy a simple one can brings smile.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.