Sunday 26 October 2014

Pan fried Pork Chop

While doing marketing, I suddenly realized that it had been a while we last had Pork Chop.  Quickly added this item onto my cart and cook this for our dinner.

I always prefer my pork chop tenderised and without bone.  Guess I am a lazy person who like less mess and easy eating.

Thus besides the pounding to tenderise the meat, the recipe is really easy.  I called it Pan Fried Pork Chop with mushroom sauce

Ha.... my daughter was helping to set out the dinner and she pour the mushroom sauce over the potatoes instead of on the meat.



What you need:
Serve 4

8 - 10 pcs of thin pork loin
Salt 
Pepper
Minced garlic (I used 3 tbsp as we love it to be more garlicky)
Black pepper
Oil
2 tbsp butter

Method:

Pound the pork chop to tenderise.

Rub seasoning over the meat.  Let it sit for 1/2 hour.

Heat wok with enough oil and then add in 2 tbsp butter.

Place meat and fry until golden.  Do not overcrowd the pan.

Flip over and cook the same manner.

Remove and serve with potatoes.


Mushroom Sauce

2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
dash of pepper
1/2 cup milk

Method:

Heat wok and add in 1 tbsp butter

Fry mushroom until soft.

Add in the white sauce and bring to a boil.





Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. wow edith, your pork chop looks very succulent.. my DH will be so happy if i could make these... downside is, i tend to overcook ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I do is that I asked for thinner cut and more pieces. Fast to cook good to eat. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Edith,

    Heard from Diana that you are part of the SMB now. Congratulations! I'm in their waiting list and hope to be part of the list too.

    These pork chops look very yummy... and I will be like your girl pouring the mushroom on the potatoes rather than on the pork chops. Dunno why??? :p

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errr which Diana? and yes I was in the list after a long wait. :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.