Thursday 28 May 2015

Roast Black Pepper Chicken (Airfryer)

I am a big fan of air fryer especially when I am cooking chicken wings.  These days, I don't even bother to deep fry my chicken wings.

Having said that, I never try roasting a whole chicken in an air fryer.  Well, you can say we don't eat whole chicken at home because I have problem cleaning the inner part of the chicken.  Didn't like that feeling of inserting my hand inside a chicken.

So today, I decided to give it a go.  Bought a kampong chicken which is small enough to fit into the air fryer.

Tada.... Roast Black Pepper Chicken for tonight's chicken wrap dinner.



I was told that this is a long weekend.  So are you looking forward to it?

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Mmm... looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my oh my! what a beautiful bird you've got there edith! i'm jotting all these down in my to eat list when we next meet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never say no to a chicken recipe. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah we have chicken pretty often too and it is an easy meat to cook.

      Delete
  4. This is definitely yummy-licious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.