Thursday 1 June 2023

Chocolate Brownie (Chewy)

This recipe was bookmarked I think more than a year or two.  Finally, I found excuses to get my lazy butt moving.

6 months of being inactive seriously affected my fitness level.  The wrist still hurts a teeny bit and I still cannot fully exert full body weight for push up.  The fractured toe now seems to be acting up causing a bunion appearance.  Might have to get it corrected soon.

Anyway, I was invited to a gathering from my yoga kaki.  It was such a great gathering!  Totally enjoyed the food, wine, and an awesome conversation on a lazy afternoon. 

For this gathering, I brought along this Chocolate Brownie (Chewy) recipe that despite a little hiccup, came out perfectly.   Am glad that the guests enjoyed it.

Thanks, SH for sharing. (sorry I did not have the link to credit back)



What you need:

150g semi sweet chocolate
120g unsalted butter, softened
150g light brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
65g self raising flour
28g cocoa powder
40g milk chocolate chips
40g Cranberries

Method:

Preheat oven to 180.  Lined and greased a 7" square pan.

Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler.

Sift self raising flour with cocoa powder.  Set aside.

Whisk in the brown sugar until combined.

Whisk in the eggs and vanilla extract until incorporated.

Fold in the flour mixture.

Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts until evenly distributed.

Pour into pan and smooth out with a spatula.

Bake for 25 - 30 mins.

Cool in pan for 5 mins.   Remove and cool completely on the rack.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.