Sunday 23 June 2013

Mango Yoghurt Popsicle

This will be my last batch of mango recipe in the household.  With such weather, might not be too good idea to eat so many.

Decided to turn them into Mango Yoghurt Popicle to beat the extreme hot weather.

I love to incorporate yoghurt into my kids' diet.  To be honest, I don't really fancy those cultured milk.  

See how quickly the popicle melts.



Luckily the haze seems to be getting better as compared to two days ago.  Let's continue to pray that it will be at bay for the remaining school holiday.  

It is definitely no fun to be coop up in the house with all windows and doors closed.  With such intense heat, my air cons are working doubly hard as well.

Don't forget to wash those filters!

What you need:

1 cup mango flesh
481g yoghurt
castor sugar to taste

Method:

Put everything into a blender and blend till smooth.

Pour into ice pop mould and chill till it set.


Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.