Saturday, 11 July 2015

Air fried Nutella Prata

There was a period that I was very much into reading artisan bread.  I wanted to learn how to shape bread.  My interest ended when I failed to make my own natural yeast starter.  Nevertheless, I still love reading how people can come up with creative idea in braiding bread.  



In my home, frozen prata can often be found in my freezer.  I love how versatile frozen prata is.  I like the idea how quickly I can whipped out a tuna, chicken puff or Paté Chaud for lunch which my girl adores.  Strangely, I have never attempted turning it into something sweet.

Recently I saw another brilliant idea from RC. She has created a beautiful piece of edible just by using prata.  I knew I must try soon.  After all, my kiddos love Nutella and prata.



Findings: Mine didn't turn out as gorgeous as R's.  I still need more skill to learn how to make them twist nicely.

Using air fryer to do the job, I find it easy and fuss free as these days, the kids like to sleep late.  So I just prepare individual portion, freeze it and bake when they are ready to eat.  So that it is still crispy.

Thanks R for sharing this brilliant idea.

What you need:
Serve 1

2 slices of frozen prata
nutella
Egg wash

Method:

Place a baking paper on a cutting board.  

Put one piece of frozen prata on the paper and spread the nutella round it.

Cover with the second prata.

Position a glass cup in the middle and using a knife, slit 8 sections.

Holding two sections, twist two rounds.  

Brush with egg wash and bake at 190 deg for 7 mins using an air fryer.


Note: For clearer instruction on how to twist the prata, I have used Steve's Kitchen as reference.  


  
Happy Saturday! 



4 comments:

  1. This look really good Edith! Frankly, I thought it looks brilliant too. I may have made a mess out of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vic, try it. Just need to work a little quicker than usual.

      Delete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! I am also pretty OBSESSED with nutella, so this is perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Cathleen you can join in with my kids.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. If you have tried a recipe, do share with me your experience. It will be nice to hear from you. Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...