Sunday 29 November 2015

Mango Soft Milk Toast (1 proof) 芒果牛奶软吐司(一次发酵)

I saw this Soft Milk Toast recipe the other day and it needed only 1 proofing.  After my success story on this Killer Toast.  I am game for another easy recipe.

As usual I have difficulties in translating the ingredients and after much effort, I finally did it.

Did this Mango Soft Milk Toast 芒果牛奶软吐司 for the family.


Findings: The bread is so soft and nice.  Even the next day, it is still soft.  This recipe is easy to put together and tasted great.  Especially with the mango puree, the fragrance is evident.


Source: 随随鱼 (Please refer for pictorial guide)


What you need:
yield a small loaf

250g bread flour
40g castor sugar
15g milk powder
3g salt
3g instant yeast
25g butter, softened
1 egg (55g)
60g milk
50g mango puree

Method:

Greased a 20 X 10 X 10cm bread mould

Mix egg, sugar and salt together.

Add in milk and mix well.

Add this egg mixture into the bread flour, milk powder and yeast.

Using a spatula, combined.

Knead until it is smooth.

Add in the softened butter.  Continue kneading until it pass the window pane stage.

Divide dough into 3 and roll into a ball.

Using a rolling pin, roll into an oblong and roll downwards.

Place dough in the bread mould and let it rise until double in size.

Bake at 180°C for 40 mins.


This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (November 2015:Mango) organised by Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids and Mui Mui of My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Jozelyn Ng of Spice Up My Kitchen



Happy Sunday!


9 comments:

  1. Hi, Edith, thanks for linking up with LTU. Your bread looks soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to link your submission here:-
    http://jozelynng.blogspot.my/2015/11/little-thumbs-up-mango.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jozelyn, I done it. Thanks for having me in this event.

      Delete
  3. Hi Edith,
    Looks very fluffy soft texture .... hope I've got the time to try it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Karen, this recipe is fluffy soft. We like it alot.

      Delete
  4. Lovely twist Edith! Wished I could try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big thanks to you for sharing such great information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.