Monday 18 February 2013

Lo Han Chai (罗汗斋)

Next, I cooked Lo Han Chai  (罗汗斋), a vegetarian dish that I loved.  Usually mom will prepared this during the lunar new year period.

For this dish, I need to get a special type of fermented beancurd that only the wet market carries.  In fact, I went to three supermarkets and I wasn't successful.  

Also I noticed that the dried lily bulb that is available in Singapore has a dark tone than those available in Malaysia.  

Anyway, putting this dish together is easy too.




I also cooked Kung Bo chicken but unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take a snap shot.  

With great company and two bottles of wine, we ended the night awesomely.

Unfortunately, near dawn, I woke up with a sharp pain in my back and was hospitalised and thus this post was not published on time.

  
Tuck in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.