Saturday 19 September 2015

5 mins Microwave Brownie

I needed a quick and easy brownie recipe for a project that I wanted to attempt tomorrow.  Yet I didn't want those quick box mix or 2 or 3 ingredients recipes type as I wanted it to taste like a real brownie.

Looking at the below recipe, it sounds fast, easy and good to eat.  Thus I have a go at this.


I did half the recipe as I wasn't sure whether we can finish up the remaining as my family just recovered from a bad flu bug.




Findings: This recipe is definitely a keeper.  It is moist and has a chewy texture.  Really good.


If you are looking for a sweet fix at the last min, do try out this recipe.   It is literally fuss free and quick.


Thanks for this great recipe! 



What you need:

56g salted butter
43g chocolate 
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
75g sugar
47g plain flour
13g cocoa powder
¼ tsp baking soda
43g chocolate chip
¼ tsp instant coffee powder

Method:

Greased and lined a loaf pan.

Melt butter and chocolate.  

Stir in instant coffee powder.  Set aside.

Whisk egg and sugar until combined.

Sift plain flour, cocoa powder and baking soda together.

Remove a tbsp of flour to coat the chocolate chips.

Add cocoa/butter mixture to egg mixture and combine well.

Fold in flour gently in three addition.

Fold in chocolate chips.

Microwave for 2.5 min.

Remove and let it cool.

Best eaten the next day.



Stay Healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I love how this is made in the microwave! I can't believe how easy this is!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.