Tuesday 17 November 2015

Fried Banana

The weather is turning cool and it is nice and chilly these past two days.  I really love year end weather.  Though it is wet, the temperature is not so humid and it is nice.  

For some reason, my house feel really good when it rain, so I enjoy staying home, curled up with my ipad to do some reading or watching Kdrama.

Saw this recipe on Facebook and I have some ripe bananas waiting for me to finish it up.  Immediately I went on to try it out for our tea time snack.


Findings: This is really good especially if you team it up with either whipped cream or ice cream.

Source: here

What you need:

4 over ripe bananas
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp coconut oil

Method:

Cut banana into thick slices

Mix coconut sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg together.  Set aside.

Heat pan with coconut oil

Toss in banana and let it cook for 2 – 3 mins.

Add in half of the cinnamon/nutmeg mixture.

Flip banana around.

Add in the remaining cinnamon/nutmeg mixture and cook for 2 -3 mins until banana is nice and soft.

Serve immediately with either whipped cream or ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.