Monday 4 May 2020

Chewy Brownie

Circuit Breaker Day 28

Been thinking about baking brownies for the last one week but never gotten to do it till now.  I always bookmarked nice brownie recipes as I have a chocolate lover at home.  

Since I have just completed my project, and have some time before I embark onto the next project.   I shall try this Chewy Brownie as a snack for the family.



Thanks for sharing this recipe.


What you need:

125g butter
150g chocolate (65%)

3 eggs
150g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract

50g cake flour
30g cocoa powder
100g walnut/pecan/almond, toasted and crush small

Method:

Preheat oven to 175°C.  Lined an 8X8” square pans.

Using double boil method, melt chocolate and butter together.  Put aside to cool.

In a med sized bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract.

Add melted chocolate into the egg batter and beat for 5 mins.

Sift in the plain flour and cocoa powder and add in the nuts, mix well.

Pour into pans and bake for 30 - 35 mins. (when a skewer comes out clean)

Keep the brownies in the pan in the fridge overnight.

Cut the next day.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.