Saturday 15 November 2014

Lemon & Honey Chicken Wings

I have not been feeling well for the last few days.  I got worried when my masseur told me that if the pain doesn't go away after her session, I should visit a doctor to check for stroke symptom as her hubby suffered from a stroke last year.

Luckily after a session with her, the pain slowly went away.  

I am not afraid of dying but more afraid being a burden to my hubby.  Anyway, am glad that I am well again and thus for lunch, I prepared something easy and quick.  

This Lemon & honey chicken wings is easy to whip out by using the air fryer.



What you need:

24 pcs chicken wings (I used mid joint)
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 - 3 tbsp lemon juice
a dash of pepper

2 tbsp honey

Method:

Wash and drain chicken wings.  Pat dry.

In a bowl, mix all seasonings together except the honey.

Mix seasoning with chicken wings and leave it over night in the chiller.

Set air fryer to 180 deg.

Bake for 5 mins on each sides.

Using the left over marinating sauce, add in the honey and mix well.


Brush the honey sauce over the chicken wing and continue to bake another 2 mins on each sides.

Remove and serve.


Happy Weekend.


10 comments:

  1. Hi Edith, glad to know you're ok. Take care yourself.
    This lemon & honey chicken wings are so tasty ... yummy ! Yes .. wiped out in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the concern. I am monitoring still and hopefully nothing serious. Perhaps age is catching fast on me. :)

      Delete
  2. Don't worry friend. I am sure the pain will go away completely and soon you will be in good hand again. Agreed that air-fryer does a great job for making a quick yummy baked chicken dish :) Love those mid-joints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply irresistible ! Should double the recipe as well. haha...
    Have a lovely evening.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely doubling it if I have a party. Hope all is well at your end.

      Delete
  4. yum... reminds me of the very nice chicken wings sold in chomp chomp.. very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Chomp Chomp chicken wings are nice too. Visit me if you go there.

      Delete
  5. Hi Edith,

    Hope that you are feeling better today... Eat more yummy honey chicken and have more rest is good.

    Btw, I have a giveaway for 4 lucky winners at http://www.bakeforhappykids.com/2014/11/bobby-flays-french-crepes-served-with.html

    Hope that you can join in and be one of the winners :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, much much better but still monitoring. Yes hoping over to your blog now.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.