Friday 27 September 2013

Cane and arrowroot chestnut 甘蔗粉葛马蹄水

With the crazy humid weather, I always boil cooling herbal drinks for the family especially now that my teens is developing ulcer due to too much intake of chocolate.

Can't afford him to be sick during this crucial period.

I also stock up on this Cane and Arrow root (甘蔗粉葛), a good substitute when I can't find the fresh ones from the wet market.

Add some fresh water crest nut (马蹄) and dried melon strip and I am done with a pot of Cane and arrowroot chestnut drink for the family.


The packet looks like this.


Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Very refreshing and yummy. We love this too. Cheers, Edith :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love this beverage esp when it is chilled.

      Delete
  2. Hi Edith,
    This is new to me. I would like to try to cook this for my family too.
    Thanks.
    mui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comes in handy on lazy days. But will be good if can get the fresh ones.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.