Saturday 5 April 2014

The mousetrap

Last year, after our month long campervan holiday in New Zealand, I had a chance to sample The mousetrap in the airport lounge, it was so delicious that I ate a couple of it at one go and so did my daughter.

I have been having this crave for a few months now and finally I put my act together.


Since I have pepperoni in the fridge, I used that.  You can also add in minced beef.  In fact, you can add anything to your fancy and topped it off with cheese. 

For me, I think Marmit is the x factor for this recipe.  

Here is something that is quick, tasty and yet easy to prepare for your kids.  As I was told by a Kiwi, that mozzies don't attack them because of the Marmite that they ate.  True or false, I have yet to find out.



What you need:

White toast
Marmite
Cheddar Cheese
Pepperoni


Method

Spread marmite thinnly on toast
Lay pepperoni nicely
Sprinkle with cheese
Toast in toaster for 10 mins or until golden brown.

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.