Sunday 4 January 2015

Salt and Pepper Chicken Wing

I am always looking out for ideas to serve chicken wings.  Even though family is contended with just Shrimp Paste Chicken, I am not.

So today, I decided to try Salt and Pepper Chicken Wing instead as I have a full bottle of Black Pepper that my sister gave me.

Really love freshly cracked pepper!  It is so different from bottle.

I am sure this goes really well with a mug of ice cold beer, unfortunately hubby drink it.




What you need:

36 pcs chicken wings
3 tsp salt
4 tsp black pepper (will increase this to 5 tsp next round)
4 tsp sesame oil
5 clove garlic (minced)

Method:

Wash and drain chicken wings.

Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl.

Marinate the wings with the salt, pepper and garlic.  Best to let it sit over night in the fridge.

Preheat oven to 180°C.

Bake for 15 minutes in the air fryer until golden brown.


Serve and enjoy!


See ya!


Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Hi Edith,
    I'm drooling over these golden salt & pepper chicken wings ... yes definitely perfect with ice cold beer ^-^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does the black pepper look like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black pepper is pretty similar to white pepper except that it is black. You can find it in the supermarket. Just look for WHOLE black pepper.

      Delete
  3. Oh Edith! What a wonderful post! I'm loving that the chicken is baked rather than deep fried, and it still produce such a lovely golden brown crisp! I'm bookmarking your recipe and will be making it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    site ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.