Sunday 4 October 2015

Egg Cloud Sandwich with cheeses

On weekends, I like to prepare breakfast for the family because this is the only time they get to eat a proper breakfast without rushing.

Since my kids love eggs, I thought it will be interesting to prepare an Egg Cloud Sandwich for them.

I added in some cheeses to make it more interesting and with the cheese, it heightens the flavour.

I had fun making this together with my girl.  At least now, she knows besides omelette sandwiches, she has another alternative choice.




What you need:
Serve 1

1 egg, separate
1 slice of toast
cheddar cheese
mozzarella cheese

Salt and pepper

Method:

On a piece of toast, sprinkle cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.

Whisk the egg white until soft peak.

Scoop a generous amount and spread onto the toast.

Using a spoon, create a "well" in the centre.  Top with a little cheddar in it.

Pour in the egg yolk.

Bake in air fryer at 160 deg for 4 mins.  If you like a less runny egg, I suggest 5 mins.


Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.