Monday 7 November 2016

Black Pepper Chicken

My kiddos enjoy black pepper sauce alot.  Even ever we dined western, they will always request for either black pepper chicken or black pepper beef.

When my hub's friend gave me some good quality black pepper, I am already thinking we shall have Black Pepper Chicken.

I don't like too complicated recipes and this one really suits my chop chop quick quick dinner for the family.

Just add sauce and let it marinate overnight.

Bingo, you have an easy and quick to whip up dinner for the family.  Either pair it with potato or with rice.  Either way, still enjoyable.



Recipe will follow as today I am really tired from some charity work.

1 comment:

  1. My kids' favourite ! Btw, well done to the charity work. You're awesome. I think we momsie should do more meaningful tasks.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.