Thursday 29 October 2020

Steam tapioca with coconut caramel sauce

I had the remaining packet of tapioca that I harvested some time back in the freezer.  Just wanted to clear it before I load up the freezer again.

This time around, instead of a kueh, I just wanted something simple.  I pretty like the Thai version but I had tried that already.

So I thought a caramel sauce will be good but instead of cream, I substituted it with coconut milk instead.

So here is my Steam Tapioca with coconut caramel sauce.  

Happiness.



What you need:

Tapioca, skinned and cut into bite size.

Coconut Caramel sauce

100g sugar
45g salted butter
30g coconut cream

Method:

Steam the tapioca for 30 mins.

In a pot, melt the sugar, brushing a little water at the side of the pot.

Once sugar turned golden, add in the butter.  Stir until it is fully dissolved.

Add in coconut cream and mix well.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.