Monday, 17 June 2013

Stir fry Pork with Leek

In the past, I didn't know how to appreciate leek as I find the bite to spring onion when raw very smilar.

It was only recently that I started to appreciate this.  Tested on my kids and they seems to take on to it very well and thus that started me using this for cooking more often.

Today, I did a Stir fry pork with leek and I must say that it gives the dish an overall very pleasant tasting dimension.  Even helper commented that it smells good.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this recipe of Pork Stir Fry with leek. I would like to cook this because my friend told me that this recipe is delicious and it is healthy so I will cook this on Sunday. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Linda. Try it and do share with me what you think about this.

      Delete