Saturday 6 July 2013

Banana Muffin

The last time I baked Banana Muffins was for a gathering with my classmates.  I really love this recipe but unfortunately I didn't have time to take a picture or have a blog post on that.

So today I revisited it again because I am making it for another gathering.



Hope the ladies like it.

What you need:

462g mashed bananas
140g castor sugar
1 egg
48g melted unsalted butter
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
216g plain flour

Method:

Preheat oven to 190ºC.

Mash bananas.  Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.  Beat well.

Add the melted butter and mixed well.

Add the dry ingredients and mixed to incorporate.  Do not overmixed.

Scope into muffin cup and bake for 20 mins or till golden brown.




Okay I am off to the party.

Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Hi Edith,
    This banana muffins looks yum yum.
    Can I use canola oil instead of melted butter?

    mui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edith!

      Is the sugar and eggs beaten by using electric whisk or can i just hand beaten it???

      Thanks a lot.

      Delete
    2. Electric or hand whisk is fine.

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.