Thursday 3 March 2022

Ginger and egg tea for whooping cough

Since CNY, I have been coughing non-stop, it is those whooping and dry coughs that don't seem to go away.   I can't even remember when was the last I cough like such.  Hated those days that I was always plagued by cough, those 100 days cough is really irritating.  I tend to not sleep well nor eat well and I dare not really go out as I won't be able to have a decent conversation with friends.

Took a strong course of antibiotics but still, no improvement, and then I suddenly remember this remedy that A shared with me last time.

So quickly went to buy ginger and make a cup.

Note: My cough is dry and whooping.  The phlegm is clear and seems to be stuck in the chest.



What you need:

250ml water
3 walnut sized ginger (grate and extract juice)
rock sugar for taste
1 egg

Method

Boil water with ginger juice and rock sugar till sugar melts.

Beat egg lightly and add into the boiling water.

Stirring continuously. Wait for a few seconds for bubbles to appear on the sides of the pot.

Turn off heat and pour into a bowl.

Drink lukewarm.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.