Monday 28 February 2022

Sago Pudding

Girl's boyfriend prepared this Sago Pudding for my birthday and I really like it.  So I made another round to finish up the sago that they bought extra.

I used to be so intimidated by cooking sago until I found an easy way to cook it.



What you need:

1 packet of sago

Gula Melaka
Water
Salt

Method:

Bring a big pot of water to a brisk boil.

Immediately add in the sago and give it a stir.  Let it cook for 10 mins uncovered.

Switch off fire and cover the pot for another 10 mins.

Drain the sago and wash it with water until it is no longer sticky.

Scoop into a silicone mold and press to compact it.

Chill for 1 hour.


Gula Melaka Sauce

Shave the gula melaka.

Dissolve them with a little water and a pinch of salt.  (Adjust to the thickness you like)

To serve

Remove from mold and pour gula melaka over it.

Serve cold 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.