Monday 15 October 2018

Hasselback Potato

My family enjoy potatoes in all forms and this time around, I bought a big bag of it as my girl is home most of the days and it is easy to prepare as a snack.

Been practising my knife skill for this Hasselback Potato and I truly enjoy the whole process and it tasted so delicious too.


What you need:

2 - 4 Russet potatoes
2 tbsp garlic, minced
3 tbsp olive oil
10g olive 
20g butter
Salt and pepper to taste
a sprig of Rosemary, minced

Method:

Scrub and dry potatoes.

Combine butter, oil, minced garlic and rosemary into a bowl and microwave until butter melted.  Let it sit to infuse.

Place the potato onto a wooden spoon and slit thinly.

Place potatoes onto a baking sheet and bake at 180°C for 10 mins.

Remove transfer into a bowl, pour butter mixture and mix them evenly.

Bake at 180°C for another 15 - 20 mins or until potatoes are cooked.

Note: I added cheese for my girl and she loves it.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.