Tuesday 7 April 2020

Lemon Madeline

Circuit breaker Day 1


I just realised that this space had been neglected for a year!  How time flies.  

Last year, life has been on a fast-paced track.  Every day, I have something that needed me to be out of the house often.


When I am not out, I just used the time to recuperate from all these activities.


After seeing my friend R posted her Lemon Madeline on IG, and she said that it stays soft even the next day, I was tempted and I think it is time for me to bake some too.  


A good reason to warm up my oven too as my girl loves Madeline.  Actually, a very good friend gave my girl her first taste of Madeline and ever since then, this princess fell in love with it.


Thanks R for so generously sharing this recipe with me.



What you need:
yield 12 pcs

2 eggs

100g castor sugar
1 tbsp of honey
100g plain flour
100g butter
3g baking powder
2 tbsp lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon

Method:


Whisk eggs and castor sugar until well combined.


Add in the remaining ingredients and fold well.


Let the batter rest in the fridge for 2 hours.  


Pour into greased Madeline moulds and bake at 220 deg for 3 mins and lower to 200 deg for another 6 mins.



So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.