Monday 9 January 2023

Baked feta cheese pasta

This Baked feta cheese pasta was once a viral item from Tik Tok. I have cooked it for my kids and they simply loved it.

A super easy dish to put together within ½ hour and it is delicious.  Initially, I was worried that my son who doesn’t fancy tomatoes will hate it but it turned out he hungrily ate two servings!

Since I did not document it the last time, I am preparing this for our countdown party.



What you need:

2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
400g feta cheese
6 cloves garlic sliced
½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
500g pasta (cook as per packaging instructions)

Salt and pepper

Method

Place cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil.  Season with salt and pepper.  

Place the feta cheese in the center and turn a few times to coat in the seasoned oil.  

Bake at 204℃ for 35 mins.

Cook the pasta until al dente.

Press down the cheese and mix it with the tomatoes.    

Add in the chopped sweet basils

Pour in the warm pasta and mix well.

Serve hot.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.